Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New dress on it´s way!

I´ve started at a new course with Business Economy, Sales & Service and IT, so that I will be more attractive when I apply for jobs, because there are not lots of them available! So right now it takes a lot of my time, and so does my assignment with the suits, for the company NUNC. Therefore I don´t have a lot of time to work on my own projects, but when I have time I´m working on a Maxi Dress (the sketch below). I will make it in the fabric that I designed at the Computer Design course that I participated in a few weeks ago. It's 100% silk with small birds on it, as you can see below...
I think it will be fantastic when it´s done and I want to finish it before April 22. where I´m going on vacation to Rome for five days!!
Hope you like it, even though it´s still only a sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment