Sunday, May 6, 2012

Way too long ago!


Hmm, it's been a while, I know. My excuse is not good enough, but I haven't been making so much lately, because the course I'm taking, takes a lot of my time. But it's over in about a month!
Besides school I've only been sewing lots of pillow- and mattress covers for friends, family and so on. It seems like people want's new things for their home when the sun stars shining, and so will I...

Actually I've started a new project, but it's just something that I'm working on besides everything else, so it will probably take a couple of years to finish! So what is this thing I'm working on?
You can see it on the picture below. I like to make patchwork sometimes, it's nice to do in front of the TV, or when I'm restless. I've started on my second blanket, and I have to make 63 of the stars, as the one in the first picture, in different colors, like on the second picture. Perhaps it will inspire some of you out there to start a new project?

No comments:

Post a Comment